You can call the show now and speak with us.
All calls are answered in the order they arrive.
Don't wish to be on hold? Can what you have to say wait?
Schedule a time and date for us to call you back.
Photo courtesy of
LIVE CALL-IN HOURS
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM (PT)
Call from desktop.
Call from mobile device.
Call from landline.
Callers from the United States & Canada
Callers from the United Kingdom of Great Britain & North Ireland
NOTICE: The dialing services offered are not a replacement for your actual, physical phone service. They cannot call for emergency help either.
MEDICAL/FIRE/POLICE EMERGENCY, DIAL 9-1-1 FROM YOUR PHONE!
• DO only call during designated hours (listed at left)
• DO be polite and courteous.
• DO stay on topic unless guided otherwise.
• DO keep appointment times if you're a guest.
• DO write notes on questions or comments before calling.
• DO stay focused during on-air conversation.
• DO confine your questions to a 2 minute time limit.
• DO be ready to join the conversation at short notice.
• DO keep your questions and answers as brief as possible.
• DO remember words like "Please" & "Thank you."
• DO give source credits when appropriate.
• DO share the city & state or country your calling from.
• DO respect local traditions & customs when calling.
• DON'T be rude!
• DON'T use profanity!
• DON'T discuss politics or religion!
• DON'T be overly controversial!
• DON'T waiver in your opinion!
• DON'T "plug" any products or services unless asked!
• DON'T give our personal info, i.e. phone #s, address, etc.!
• DON'T be upset if you get cutoff or disconnected!
• DON'T discredit or belittle guests or callers!
• DON'T be upset if we run out of time for your call!